[RESOLVED] Difficulties running icafix in 2 subjects

Hello, I have successfully ran 97 subjects through icafix, but have difficulties with 2. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Call:

qunex_container hcp_icafix \
    --batchfile=/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/processing/batch_hcp_pb9148.txt \
    --sessionsfolder=/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/sessions \
    --hcp_icafix_bolds="rest:1,6" \
    --overwrite="yes"\
    --hcp_icafix_highpass="0"\
    --hcp_matlab_mode="octave" \
    --container="/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/software/Singularity/qunex_suite-0.100.0.sif" \
    --logfolder="/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/processing/logs/icafix" \
    --scheduler="SLURM,time=4-00:00:00,ntasks=1,cpus-per-task=1,mem-per-cpu=40000,partition=week"

Log:
error_hcp_icafix_rest_pb9148_2024-06-24_12.25.56.003553.log (31.8 KB)

Call:

qunex_container hcp_icafix \
    --batchfile=/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/processing/batch_hcp_pb8266.txt \
    --sessionsfolder=/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/sessions \
    --hcp_icafix_bolds="choice:2,3,4,5" \
    --overwrite="yes"\
    --hcp_icafix_highpass="0"\
    --hcp_matlab_mode="octave" \
    --container="/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/software/Singularity/qunex_suite-0.100.0.sif" \
    --logfolder="/gpfs/gibbs/pi/n3/Studies/Pushkarskaya.PVDM/processing/logs/icafix" \
    --scheduler="SLURM,time=4-00:00:00,ntasks=1,cpus-per-task=1,mem-per-cpu=40000,partition=week"

error_hcp_icafix_choice_pb8266_2024-06-24_13.42.19.556206.log (39.3 KB)

Hi,

Could it be some kind of a permissions issue? The error is cannot create file which usually points to this.

Best, Jure

Hi Jure, I preprocessed all sessions in the same way, but only have problems with these two.
Not sure why permissions would be different with them. Also, for both subjects I was able to run other bolds successfully (choice for pb9148 and rest for pb8266). Should I try rerunning the full hcp pipeline from the start?

If it worked on 90+ sessions and failed on these two, then I guess this is an issue related to sessions and not to QuNex. Because of this it is quite hard for me to help out. Did you notice anything unusual about the data of these 2 sessions, other preprocessing went fine, QC is ok?