Next version of QuNex is in the final testing phases. If all goes well it will be released by the end of the week. It is one of the biggest patches we have done lately and includes the following:
- Optimized DWI pipelines, all commands now support newer GPUs and
nogpuprocessing for systems without an NVIDIA graphics card.
- Added the fucionality to GLM modelling that allows to generate the output image with standard errors of each coefficient along with GLM beta coefficients.
- Optimized Philips and GE scanner support in
- All HCP Pipelines parameters are now accessible to QuNex, added documentation for all of them and made the documentation consistent across commands.
fc_preprocess_conccan now be executed without regression, only with filtering.
- Location of HCP Pipelines is now always read from the system HCPPIPEDIR variable.
- Added the ability to assign manual spin echo and fieldmap numbers to images in mapping files.
- QuNex will now print a warning if
hcp_diffusionecho spacing parameter has a value that is larger or smaller than expected.
- Fixed a bug where some commands did not work properly if both
sessionsparameters are used.
dwi_dtifitparameters are now properly acknowledged.
create_concnow use the same log folder structure as other commands.
- Fixed a bug in
overwriteparameter was not acknowledged.
- Improved several command examples in documentation.
If there are any issues, please post them on this forum and we will do our best to resolve them.