Welcome to QuNex Discourse

The Quantitative Neuroimaging Environment & ToolboX (QuNex) is co-developed by the Anticevic Lab at Yale, the Mind and Brain Lab at University of Ljubljana, and the Murray Lab at Yale. QuNex collectively supports an extensible framework for data organization, preprocessing, quality assurance, and analyses across neuroimaging modalities. This forum is for discussion of all things QuNex related. Please view posting guidelines and code of conduct before participating in the forum. For more information about QuNex, please visit qunex.yale.edu. Thank you!

Please review the Code of Conduct before posting.

For information on how to report issues, please see our Issue Reporting Guide.

Hi there! I have just a small question - how can I get access to QuNex SDK? I have only access to GitLab.
Thanks in advance,
Roman

Hi Roman,

Welcome to the QuNex forums!

Unfortunately our QuNex SDK is not yet ready for a public release (it needs to be thoroughly tested, polished and documented first). We also do not have a date set for its release yet, we just released QuNex and are currently focused on all activities surrounding this event.

If you have specific questions regarding QuNex development feel free to open up a new topic on this forum and we can help you out there.

Cheers, Jure

I see, thanks a lot for your response. We’ve been researching QuNex at the moment… a bit later will ask some precise questions about adding new apps into existing pipelines.
Thanks again.

Roman