[RESOLVED] Qunex_container problem

Description:
Hi

When I try to run any command through quenex_container (or qunexContainer), I get an error about getsessionids variable. I tried it for create_study and import_dicom commands and I get the same error. However, when I run the create_study command on qunex instead of qunex_container, it works as it is supposed to.

Call:
(qunex)[QuNex Training]$ study_folder=/gpfs/project/fas/n3/Studies/Training/tmp
*(qunex)[QuNex Training]$ qunexContainer createStudy “$study_folder” *
–container=“$qunex_container” and the error:Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/qunex/bin/qunexContainer”, line 971, in
main()
File “/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/qunex/bin/qunexContainer”, line 873, in main
if getsessionids is not None:
UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘getsessionids’ referenced before assignment

Logs:

(qunex)[QuNex Training]$ qunex_container=/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/Singularity/qunex_suite-0.90.1.sif
(qunex)[QuNex Training]$ study_folder=/gpfs/project/fas/n3/Studies/Training/tmp
(qunex)[QuNex Training]$  qunexContainer createStudy $study_folder \
    --container=$qunex_container
and the error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File “/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/qunex/bin/qunexContainer”, line 971, in <module>
  main()
 File “/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/qunex/bin/qunexContainer”, line 873, in main
  if getsessionids is not None:
UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘getsessionids’ referenced before assignment

Hi,

thanks for reporting this. There was indeed a bug with the create_study command and qunex_container. The bug has been fixed on the develop version and will be propagated into the released version soon. On grace, the call below will use the develop version:

qunex_container=/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/Singularity/qunex_suite-latest.sif
study_folder=/gpfs/project/fas/n3/Studies/Training/tmp
/gpfs/project/fas/n3/software/qunexdev/bin/qunex_container create_study "$study_folder" --container="$qunex_container"

If something still does not work, please let me know.
Thanks, Jure